It is communication software company. It is best for a student if he/she wants to enter in communication software industry. There is good package rise in it.
1) Verbal section contains some easy questions like :
fill in the blanks, abbreviations, vocabulary…
2) Aptitude section contains mainly a set based questions….just go through the basic set formulas. There were around 5 questions from sets and also from general aptitude topics of RS Aggarwal book.
3) Mental Ability: there were very easy questions like
Identify the correct match
a) 1214422344245 b) 121442224245 c) 1214422343245
These type of much easier questions but must be done carefully because chances of errors are there.
4) Data Structures and OS
Here incomplete codes were given, using queues , trees, linked list etc and we were required to select the correct code from the options given, which will give the correct output.
From OS questions were from context switching, throughput…
5) C or C++
You can opt for anyone. few questions will be very easy, but rest will be quite difficult.
1 question was on memmap() function
there was a question like
Q. float f =7.004
Follow Test your c skills by yashwant kanetkar. All questions will be covered.
They will give u 10-15 mins to read the comprehension. And after that questions will b given to you n comprehension paper will not be with you at that time.
My topic of comprehension was on new software for user authentication.
here in 10-15mins are given to you to write an professional email.
Situation may be like this:
There is a readymade garments showroom F Folio, whose very loyal customer Ms.Preeti wants to return the suit she bought 2 weeks before. And according to the company policy, goods can only b returned within 3 days of purchase. Thereafter no returns are accepted. So kindly write an email to Ms.Preeti that you can’t take goods back once sold after 3 days of purchase.
There will be technical interview after test. In technical interview, they ask questions mostly from OS, Networking, DS. They started with the last project I did.
· Normalization from (1NF – 4NF)
· Best algo to sort student table, on the basis of marks.
· Join querry
· Program to implement quick sort, right from the beginning including stack
· Sparse matrices concept, prog and what is the need of it
· Complexity of quick sort and bubble sort
· Zombie process
· Three way handshake in tcp/ip
· Scheduling algos in os
· Case in which fcfs is the best algo
· How semaphores are implemented
· Prog to reverse a singly linked list
· Prog to remove a node from a doubly linked list
· Devices used in each layer of osi model
· Protocols used at data link layer
· Multilevel feedback queue concept
For other branches students they will ask questions mainly from c and data structure.
HR interview is mere a formality. Around 95% of the students get through this round.
Questions in HR interview :
For Hr questions see HR interview section.
All the best.