Custom Search

HOT VACANCIES

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Freescale Placement Paper

Hi Friends,
Thanks for your overwhelming response to your own blog.I am also an engineering passout and currently I am busy with heavy work schedule of my job.That's why I was little bit late in providing you the file.Now instead of providing you files indiviually I am uploading it on web and providing you the link from where you can directly download it.
Another thing guys and gals do not be so tense about placement that you forget to enjoy your college days.This is the best part of life which you will not get once you r in job.So best of luck :).Be in touch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Link's not working.please fix it.

FOR MORE PAPERS AND OTHER PLACEMENT RELATED INFORMATION VISIT BELOW MENTIONED LINKS

Followers